April, 28-29, 2011: Workshop on Services for Innovating Firms, Marseille
This workshop, jointly organized by the CMI, the EIB and the World Bank Institute took place in Villa Valmer, Marseille.
The objective of the workshop was to respond to the concerns of science park and incubator managers from the Mediterranean partner countries (MPCs) in order better to identify and assess the services required by the innovating firms, whether within their internal structures or outside these structures (when they have to interact with firms beyond these parks, both nationally and internationally).
On account of the large number of participants from seven MPCs and their high level of expertise in the innovation field, various discussions during the workshop covered matters of common interest and went beyond the objective of the workshop as laid down by the organisers and indeed, went to the heart of what makes innovation policy function in MPCs.
Materials of the Workshop:
- Participants List
- Innovation Climate and Policies in the MENA Region: An Overview
- Technoparks and Incubators in Lebanon
- Syria experience in Innovation & Incubation
- Technopark of Casablanca in Morocco - In French only
- Services for innovating firms : the role of technopoles and incubators, Feedbacks and recommendations, ANIMA
- Conclusions of the workshop